Variety’s Care Program delivers critical life-saving medical equipment and services, healthcare and well-being to individual children and children’s health organizations.
Together through the Care program, we save children’s lives, aid their recovery and deliver health and wellness. Grants under the Care program are made to individual children and families and children’s health organizations, such as children’s hospitals and wards.
Covering a wide scope, Care grants may cover
- Auditory items like cochlear implants, hearing tests and aids
- Dental care like orthodontics and braces
- Food and feeding items like feeding systems and specialized nutrition
- Oxygen, suction and insulin pumps
- Nebulizers and ventilators
- Vision care like eye tests and corrective equipment
- Wigs like suction and gripper wigs
- Tele-medicine systems
- Sensory equipment
- Prosthetics and orthotics
- Respite care
- Electrical stimulation devices and seizure alarms
- Humidicribs and many more
For further information on Variety’s Care Program, please contact Variety International
or your local Variety Office
A HUGE thanks to Variety for the $1000 grant to purchase a Vitamix blender for Charlie. What a wonderful Christmas present! We are all very excited about having the ability to make our own finely pureed food for him to eat. There are so many foods and flavours like fish, meat and green leafy vegetables that he has never been able to eat that we will now be able to incorporate into his diet. I’m sure this will make a huge difference to his energy levels and enjoyment of eating orally. I have attached a photo of the receipt and Charlie with the blender.
Mother of Grant Recipient
Thank you for paying for my new glasses. I love them. I love the frame.
Letter of thanks from Lachie – South Australia