Variety – the Children’s Charity plans and implements partnership programs that achieve the goals and objectives of our corporate partners and the children whose lives are positively impacted by the partnership.
There are many different ways that your company’s CSR program can partner with Variety – the Children’s Charity:
- goods and services in kind
- provide volunteers
- sponsor events and programs
- work-place payroll giving
- staff and customer fundraising events.
- Companies that demonstrate their commitment to various social causes are perceived as more philanthropic than companies whose corporate social responsibility endeavours are non-existent – major impact on public image
- Remember, people feel good supporting institutions that help the community. Boost your public image and broadcast it to the World!
- Corporations can improve their public image by supporting Variety through providing goods & services in kind, monetary donations, volunteerism, sponsoring events & programs, workplace giving, staff & customer fundraising events and strong partnerships
- By publicizing your efforts and letting the general public know about your support of children through Variety, companies increase their chances of becoming favourable in the eyes of consumers
**Takeaway: Positive social responsibility improves a company’s public image and relationship with consumers**
A partnership with one of the World’s oldest and most high profile children’s charities, with a strong focus on impact through real life stories, is more likely to attract quality media attention – use the Variety brand to help build yours
**Takeaway: Having a strong CSR program can increase the chances that your company gets news coverage**
- When companies demonstrate that they are dedicated to improving their communities through corporate giving programs (like matching gifts and volunteer grants!), they are more likely to attract and retain valuable, hardworking, and engaged employees
- If a corporation is philanthropically minded, job-hunting individuals are more likely to apply and interview for available positions. Once hired, employees who are engaged will stay with a company longer, be more productive on a daily basis, and will be more creative than disengaged workers
**Takeaway: Corporate social responsibility helps attract and retain engaged and productive employees**
- Investors large & small want to know that their funds are building shareholder value and that the organisation is operating responsibly with sound business planning, budgets & transparency in reporting, but it also means that they are increasingly demanding a strong sense of corporate social responsibility.
- Investors are more likely to be attracted to and continue to support companies that demonstrate a commitment not only to employees and customers, but also to causes and organizations that impact the lives of others
**Takeaway: Investors care about corporate social responsibility and so should every company**